Pneumatic ValveProviding you the best range of cast iron sluice valve and cast steel gate valve with effective & timely delivery.
Approx. Price: Rs 2,000 / PieceGet Latest Price
|Size||50 to 450 mm|
|Application||Waterworks, Fire Fighting|
|Seat Tested||16 kg/cm2|
We are engaged in offering Cast Iron Sluice Valve
to our clients.Features:
- Rigid and sturdy design
- Low pressure loss across the valve
- Available in non rising as well as in rising spindle type
- Suitable for clear water upto 45 degree C and 5000 ppm turbidity, other fluids with maximum pressure/temperature conditions within the scope of IS-14846
- Long service life and leak tightness even after thousands of open/close cycles
Approx. Price: Rs 1,500 / PieceGet Latest Price
|Working Presssure||1.0 MPa|
Owing to the authentic vendor base, we are efficiently presenting a wide assortment of Cast Steel Gate Valve.
Salient Constructional Features:
- Valve body is designed to provide maximum stream line flow to minimize pressure drop as well as corrosive and erosive effects.
- Adequate wall thickness and sturdiness to avoid distortion caused by fluid pressure under operating conditions and also to withstand undue stresses on any working parts.
- Body is strong enough to withstand specified conditions of pressure and temperature.
- Bonnet is designed in the form of circular or rectangular sections as per the requirements of API 600 standard.
- The valve body and bonnet flanged joint is fastened by adequate number of studs and nuts.
- Bonnets are equipped with gasket which ensures a perfect sealing.
- Bonnets are designed to withstand same pressure as that of body.
- Stem is outside screw, rising type with trapezoidal threads for smoother operation.
- The stem collar is formed by forging from wrought material to ensure trouble free operation.
- Stem is machined to high finish, with accurately cut threads, minimizing packing friction and operating torque.
- Stem is provided with conical back seat surface to seat against bonnet back seat surface for re-packing of valve with the valve full open position.
Back Seat Bush:
- Bush is screwed on the bonnet.
- It has conical seating surface to meet corresponding seating surface of stem.
- Gate valves are provided with flexi gate wedge tapered on both sides, provided with deep groove inside lugs
- All the wedges are furnished with proper guides, reducing unnecessary wear on seating surfaces due to the movement of wedge.
- The seating surfaces of the wedge are precisely machined to achieve mirror finish.
Body Seat Ring:
- Body seat rings are screwed/welded to the body.
- The faces of rings are precisely machined to achieve mirror finish.
- Gasket is selected to match its suitability for handling particular fluid under specified conditions.
- Sturdy, specially designed for firm grip.